This website and its content, including any products and services offered on this website, are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. To the fullest extent permissible and subject and pursuant to the applicable law, CKHSF(Chu Kong High-Speed Ferry Co., Ltd) disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Chu Kong does not warrant or make any representations as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content available on this website, and does not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that this website or any server that makes it available is free of viruses, contamination or other harmful elements. Chu Kong makes no guarantee or warranty of any specific result from use of this website or any websites linked to this website or of any products or services offered on such websites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Chu Kong be liable for any kind or amount of loss or damage that may be caused or result (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, exemplary, punitive, aggravated, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of profits, income, goodwill, data, contract, business opportunity or economic advantage, or any other commercial damage) from or by the use of or the inability to use this website or any websites linked to this website or any tickets obtained from this website, even if Chu Kong has been previously advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
NOTICE FOR ON-LINE TICKET PURCHASE
- Name and ID/passport number of ticket collecting person must be completed correctly. When collecting tickets, ticket collecting person must present appropriate ID/passport and purchase number to our staff for verification.
- Maximum number of tickets purchased for each transaction is 10.
- Following submission of purchase form, a confirmation e-mail containing purchased ticket information will be sent to purchaser.
- Once purchaser receives confirmation email, he/she should print it out and verify purchased ticket information.
- Following credit card transaction confirmation by bank, payment cannot be voided; relevant payment amount will be charged to credit card immediately.
- If ticket collecting person does not collect purchased tickets, he/she cannot request refund.
- After receiving confirmation email, ticket collecting person should go to our Hong Kong direct sales offices to collect tickets.
- Ticket collecting person must collect tickets not less than 45 minutes before departure of ferry.
- For other rules and regulations pertaining to ticket sales, please refer to Notes to Passengers. summary of the Terms for easy reference.