Visit Cotai Water Jet Facebook page from 22 March – 28 March 2016 to get a one-way City Route Cotai First ticket for HKD/MOP 150 (“Promotion”) !
Redemption period: 31 March 2016 - 10 April 2016
Traveling period: 31 March 2016 - 30 April 2016
Applicable City Route:
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal <> Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal <> Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
- Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal <> Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
- Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal <> Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
Terms and Conditions:
- Cotai Water Jet Facebook Fans who participates in "Facebook Easter Time-Limit Campaign" will receive an E-mail with a promotion code to purchase Cotai Water Jet one-way city route Cotai First Class ticket on designated sailings at a promotion rate HKD/MOP150 (tax included).
- This Promotion starts from 22nd Mar 2016 18:00 and ends on 28th Mar 2016 at 23:59. The result will be generated by the Cotai Water Jet's server. Cotai Water Jet will not bear any responsibilities for any technical problems that cause delay in receiving data, loss of data, or E-mail or code not being received.
- Participants must become a Cotai Water Jet Facebook Fans and like the Cotai Water Jet Facebook page. After participant registers and selects the dedicated sailing for the promotion, the system will send out a promotional code via E-mail to participant's registration address.
- Persons who are below 18 years of age as at the date of redemption must obtain their parent or guardian’s written consent to their participation in, and to the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- Each Cotai Water Jet Facebook fan is only entitled to one promotion code. Repeated registration will be disqualified. Facebook Fans may use the promotion code to purchase the dedicated sailing for a discounted one way Cotai First ticket. Each promotion code is eligible to redeem for one ticket only.
- Facebook Fans must present the E-mail promotion code at Cotai Water Jet ticketing office in order to purchase a discounted one way Cotai First ticket.
- Limited number of promotion codes will be issued, and are available on a first come first served basis.
- The redeemed travel date must be on or before 30th Apr 2016.
- Participant agrees to release, discharge and hold Cotai Water Jet and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims including, without limitation, claims for slander, libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy, publicity, personality, and/or civil rights, depiction in a false light, intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress, copyright infringement, and/or any other tort and/or damages arising from or in any way relating to the submission of a participant application, participation in the selection processes, participation in the Promotion, the use of the personal information, and/or the use of the participant’s names, and/or likeness in connection with the Promotion, or the Promotion thereof in all media now known or hereafter devised.
- Tickets are subject to seat availability of selected sailings.
- No change, cancellation or refund is available once ticket is issued.
- The ticket is non-transferable and not for resale.
- Cotai Water Jet will not be responsible for any lost or stolen ticket, and no reissuance of ferry ticket will be entertained.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and/or discounts.
- This Promotion is governed by Terms & Conditions of Carriage of Passengers and Luggage.
- Cotai Water Jet reserves the right to pause, change or terminate this event and any terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, Cotai Water Jet reserves the right to make all final decision.
Cotai Water Jet Ticketing Counters:
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal
Cotai Water Jet Ticketing Counter
(Shop 305D & 305N, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road, Sheung Wan, HK)
- China Ferry Terminal (Hong Kong Kowloon)
Cotai Water Jet Ticketing Counter
(Shop 1-5A, 1/F China Ferry Terminal, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon)
- Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
Cotai Water Jet Ticketing Counter (Departure Hall)
- Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
Cotai Water Jet Ticketing Counter (Counter 30-31, Level 2)
- The Venetian Macao
- Sands Cotai Central