Air Boarding Pass Promotion
Passengers who hold the following airline boarding passes can enjoy discounts for purchase of Cotai Water Jet ferry tickets:
Jet Airways (9W)
Eva Air Airlines(BR)
Mandarin Airlines (AE)
Promotion Period: From 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2014.
(Black-out period: 25 December 2014 to 28 December 2014.)
Terms and Conditions:
- Passengers who hold Jet Airways (9W) , Asiana Airlines (OZ) , EVA Air (BR) , China Airlines(CI) and Mandarin Airlines (AE) boarding passes can enjoy 25% discount OFF when purchase ferry tickets from Hong Kong SkyPier to Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal; or 20% discount OFF when purchase City Routes and Macau (Taipa and Outer Harbor) Terminal to Hong Kong SkyPier.
- Cotai Water Jet city routes refers to: Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal/ Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal to and from Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal/Macau Outer Ferry Terminal.
- All tickets must be purchased within 7 days of arrival in Hong Kong
- Each air boarding pass is only allowed to be used once and can be purchased either as one way or roundtrip tickets; Not applicable for Airport route roundtrip tickets.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and discounts.
- Discount offer only valid for tickets purchased at ticket counters listed below.
- This promotion is subject to seat availability.
- No change, cancellation or refund is valid once ticket is issued.
- Cotai Water Jet will not be responsible for any lost or stolen ticket and no reissuance of ferry ticket will be entertained.
- This promotion is subject to Terms & Conditions of Carriage of Passengers and Luggage.
- Cotai Water Jet reserves the final rights to this promotion
Cotai Water Jet ticketing counters:
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal
(Shop 305N & 305D, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road, Sheung Wan, HK)
- China Ferry Terminal (Hong Kong Kowloon)
(Shop 1-5A, 1/F China Ferry Terminal, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon)
- Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal (Departure Hall)
- Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal (Counter 30-31, Level 2)
- Hong Kong International Airport
(Transfer Area E2, Level 5, Hong Kong International Airport Passenger Terminal Building One