From now until 31 July 2015, passengers holding Banco Nacional Ultramarino (BNU) Credit Card are able to enjoy the following discounts on Cotai Water Jet:
- 15% Off Cotai Class full fare ticket on City Route & Airport Route
- 10% Off Cotai First full fare ticket on City Route & Airport Route
Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible for the offers, payment must be made by BNU Credit Cards.
- Above offers applicable to City Route and Airport Route:
Cotai Water Jet City Route:
Macau (Outer Harbor Ferry Terminal or Taipa Ferry Terminal) to/ from Hong Kong (Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal or China Ferry Terminal
Cotai Water Jet Airport Route:
Macau (Outer Harbor Ferry Terminal or Taipa Ferry Terminal) to/ from Hong Kong International Airport (SkyPier).
- Promotion Period valid from now until 31 July 2015, both dates inclusive. (Blackout dates: 25-28 December 2014, 19-22 Feb 2015, 3-7 Apr 2015).
- Each cardholder can redeem up to maximum of 4 discount tickets in any class or 1 VIP Cabin daily.
- Only valid for travel within promotion period.
- Discount offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers (except Macau Citizens discount).
- Discount offer only valid for tickets purchased at ticket counters listed below.
- The final arrangement of the discount offer redemption is based on ticket availability and actual on the spot ticket sales at the Ticketing Office.
- No changes, cancellation, refund is valid once ticket is issued.
- Cotai Water Jet will not be responsible for any lost or stolen ticket and no reissuance of ferry ticket will be entertained.
- All products and services of this package is solely provided by Cotai Water Jet to cardholders, BNU makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
- BNU and Cotai Water Jet reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- This promotion is subject to Terms & Conditions of Carriage of Passengers and Luggage.
- BNU and Cotai Water Jet reserves the final rights to this promotion.
Cotai Water Jet Ticketing Counters:
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal
(Shop 305N & 305D, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road, Sheung Wan, HK)
- China Ferry Terminal (Hong Kong Kowloon)
(Shop 1-5A, 1/F China Ferry Terminal, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon)
- Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal (Departure Hall)*
- Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal (Counter 30-31, Level 2)*
- Hong Kong International Airport
(Transfer Area E2, Level 5, Hong Kong International Airport Passenger Terminal Building One)