Answer Simple Questions on Cotai Water Jet Facebook Fans Page and stand a chance to win over HKD/MOP 5,000 worth of prizes!
All you need to do is simply leave a meaningful message during the campaign period (Total 4 days 4 questions).
Campain Period: 30 November 2015 – 3 December 2015
Terms and Conditions:
- Cotai Ferry Company Limited (“Company”) is the host of “Cotai Water Jet Fill in the Blanks Facebook Game” (“the Campaign”). The Campaign period is from: 30 November 2015 to 3 December 2015.
- Cotai Water jet Facebook Fans who participate in this Campaign must fill in the blanks prepared by the Company before Macau local time 23:59 on 3 December 2015.
- The winners will be announced on Cotai Water Jet Facebook page on 8 December 2015.
- The winners are selected based on the following criteria:
A. One Prize - “The First Prize”: Randomly selected among the participant fans.
B. Four Prizes – “The Second Prize”: Randomly selected among the participant fans every day (totally 4 days).
C. Eight Prizes – “The Third Prize” : Randomly selected among the participant fans every day (totally 4 days)
- The Prizes are:
- “The First Prize”: One night accommodation in Venetian Macao Resort Hotel and four Cotai Water Jet city route Cotai First ticket voucher.
- “The Second Prize”: One Cotai Water Jet city route VIP cabin ticket voucher.
- “The Third Prize”: Four Cotai Water Jet city route Cotai First ticket voucher.
- Each participant is eligible for one entry and one prize only in this Campaign.
- The Campaign is open to all individuals that are 18 years old or above. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the submission process, which as a result corrupt or affect the administration security.
- All employees of Cotai Ferry Company Limited, Venetian Macau Limited, Venetian Orient Limited and Venetian Cotai Limited or any of its affiliates cannot participate in this Event. If such case is found, the winner(s) shall be disqualified and prize shall not be issued.
- Winners who do not send a message to Cotai Water Jet Facebook mail account within 3 working days upon winner list announcement will result in disqualification. The corresponding prize will be forfeited.
- Cotai Water Jet City Route includes: - Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal to/from Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
- Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal to/from Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal,
- Hong Kong-Kowloon-China Ferry Terminal to/from Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal,
- Hong Kong-Kowloon-China Ferry Terminal to/from Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
- Any Entrant found cheating will be banned from the Campaign and made ineligible for prizes. The Company has sole discretion to override the results and disqualify any Entrant suspected of fraud, manipulation or other related issues. The Company reserves the right to disqualify Participants for providing false information (including but not limited to, fake account(s), personas or photos) or for deliberately withholding information).
- Prize winners will be notified of the specific time and place to collect their prize through Cotai Water Jet facebook page.
- The validity or expiry date & terms and condition for each prize will be printed on the Cotai Water Jet Ferry Voucher.
- All prizes must be redeemed in person.
- This Campaign is subject to Terms & Conditions of Carriage of Passengers and Luggage available at http://www.cotaiwaterjet.com/terms-n-conditions.html. Each Entrant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates from any and all claims including, without limitation, claims for slander, libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy, publicity, personality, and/or civil rights, depiction in a false light, intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress, copyright infringement, and/or any other tort and/or damages arising from or in any way relating to the submission of an Entrant application, participation in The Lucky Draw, the use of the Personal Information or Recordings, and/or the use of the Entrant’s names, voice, and/or likeness in connection with this Campaign, or in all media now known or hereafter devised.
- Should any submission enclose inappropriate content, including but not limited to libel, slander, harassment, obscenity, pornography, invasion of privacy, infringement or misappropriation of another party’s copyrights, trademarks or patents, the Company reserves the right to remove the submissions without prior notice. The determination of inappropriate content is in the sole and absolute discretion of Venetian Macau Limited.
- Participants may not dissent to the prizes given out by the Company. The prizes may not be transferred, resold, exchanged for cash or other goods.
- Given that Las Vegas Sands Corporation (LVSC) is headquartered in the United States of America, hotels operating under the LVSC portfolio of brands are legally restricted from conducting business with any persons or entities that are designated on the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) List of Specially Designated Nationals and Other Blocked Persons (including terrorists and narcotics traffickers) (the “OFAC List”), since LVSC and affiliates could be determined to have derived income, directly or indirectly, from any such prohibited business activities. The OFAC List can be found by visiting https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages/default.aspx. Participants represent and warrant that they are currently not on the OFAC List, nor on any similar restricted party listings, including those maintained by other governments pursuant to applicable United Nations, regional or national trade or financial sanctions, nor on the DICJ and/or Internal Barred Patrons List. If Participant is on any such restricted party list or is added to such restricted party list during the term of this Competition, the Company reserves the right to disqualify the winners and prizes shall not be issued or allowed to be claimed. Participant further undertakes to notify the Company immediately if Participant is on or added on to any such restricted list during the term of this Competition.
- The Company reserves the final rights to this Campaign.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version will prevail.