Passengers who hold designated boarding pass can enjoy 15% discount off when purchase ferry tickets between Hong Kong and Macau.
Promotion Period: With immediate effective till 31 December 2018
(Black-out Period: 16 - 19 February 2018, 30 March – 2 April 2018, 1 July – 31 August 2018, 22 – 26 December 2018)
Terms and Conditions:
- Passengers who hold Air Asia (AK)/Thai AirAsia (FD)/Philippines AirAsia (Z2), Shenzhen Airlines (ZH), Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Asiana Airlines (OZ) boarding passes can enjoy 15% discount off when purchase City route or Airport route ferry tickets.
- Cotai Water Jet City routes refers to:
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal to and from Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
- Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal to and from Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
- Cotai Water Jet Airport route refers to:
- Hong Kong International Airport (SkyPier) to and from Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
- All tickets must be purchased within 7 days of arrival in Hong Kong or Macau.
- Passengers must present their own air boarding pass at the time of purchase. Each air boarding pass is entitled to the discount once and a maximum of 2 one-way tickets. This offer is not applicable to Airport route round trip tickets.
- All sailings must be finished on or before 31 December 2018.
- This promotion is subject to seat availability.
- No change, cancellation or refund is valid once ticket is issued.
- Cotai Water Jet will not be responsible for any lost or stolen ticket and no reissuance of ferry ticket will be entertained.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and discounts. Cotai Water Jet reserves the right to pause, change or stop this event and other terms and conditions without notice.
- This promotion is subject to Terms & Conditions of Carriage of Passengers and Luggage.
- Cotai Water Jet reserves the final rights to this promotion.
Cotai Water Jet Ticketing Counters:
• Hong Kong International Airport (Only applicable to Airport route tickets)
Cotai Water Jet Ticketing Counter
(Transfer Area E2, Level 5, Hong Kong International Airport Passenger Terminal Building One)