As SkyPier is a restricted area within the Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) the SkyPier ferry service is for transit passengers only. It is not applicable to passengers originating in Hong Kong or officially considered to have entered Hong Kong for immigration purposes.
# New Sailing schedule effective on the 8 Aug 2017.
* Schedule is subject to change and additional sailings may be added at peak hours.
* All departure tax/cost is included in the price of the ticket.
* The infant aged below 1 is free for boarding.
* Adult refers to passenger 12 years old or older, Child refers to passenger aged between 1-11 years old. Child older than 1 years old must purchase ticket.
* Fare table is subject to amendments due to government tax/cost changes.
* The sailing time of Airport Route is 65 mins.
* Macau citizens(Macau ID Card Holder)may enjoy HKD/MOP 30 off per ticket.
* The Macau citizen discount is only applicable to Cotai Class and Cotai First, not applicable to VIP Cabin.