As SkyPier is a restricted area within the Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) the SkyPier ferry service is for transit passengers only. It is not applicable to passengers originating in Hong Kong or officially considered to have entered Hong Kong for immigration purposes.
* Schedule is subject to change and additional sailings may be added at peak hours.
* All departure tax/cost is included in the price of the ticket.
* The infant aged below 1 is free for boarding.
* Adult refers to passenger 12 years old or older, Child refers to passenger aged between 1-11 years old. Child older than 1 years old must purchase ticket.
Additional Screen measures are now required by the Department of Homeland Security for all international flights bound for the U.S.. All passengers whose port of destination is US and intending to travel on Cotai Water Jet airport route sailing from Taipa Ferry Terminal, Macau to Skypier Hong Kong International Airport, the MCT (minimum connect time) is 185 minutes (including sailing time). This is to ensure the timely completion of your UCI service ( upstream check-in) and boarding of your scheduled ferry and onward flight.
In the event passengers whose UCI is unsuccessful at Taipa Ferry terminal will be permitted to travel on the scheduled ferry and will be required to handle their Airline Check-In at the respective Airlines counter in Skypier.
* Fare table is subject to amendments due to government tax/cost changes.
* The sailing time of Airport Route is 65 mins.
* Macau citizens(Macau ID Card Holder)may enjoy HKD/MOP 30 off per ticket.
* The Macau citizen discount is only applicable to Cotai Class and Cotai First, not applicable to VIP Cabin.